Bosch 3000 Ethernet Communication Module now with push notifications to mobile, B426M
Bosch 3000 ethernet communication module B426 for Bosch alarm system Solution 2000 & 3000, connection of alarm system to wireless internet within your home, allow you to arm/disarm via a mobile app.
Model - B426M
Remote Security Control Plus (RSC+) is a new app available for the Solution 2000 & 3000 panels with Arming and disarming from your mobile phone.
The B426M Module will send you a Push notification if an alarm event was to occur.
You can set the B426M up to let you know when the system has been armed and disarmed.
The B426M Module is a hard wired connection from your Router to the Alarm panel.
When used with the new B426M Cloud Connect communications modules, the RSC+ app becomes simple to setup .
Simply plug the panel into an existing network connection, enable cloud connect, then scan the onboard QR code to get the panel online.
There is no need for IP addressing or complicated configuration of ports on the router if there's an internet connection, you'll be able to get online instantly.
To add more users, it's simply a case of scanning a QR code and entering your code.
- Full two-way IP event reporting with remote control panel programming support.
- 10/100 Base-T Ethernet communication for IPv6 and IPv4 networks.
- NIST-FIPS197 Certified for 128-bit to 256-bit AES Encrypted Line Security.
- Plug and Play installation.
- Advanced configuration by browser or RPS with compatible Bosch control panels
- The latest module in the Bosch 3000 line up allows easy connectivity and notifications to the Bosch RSC+ app.
- No port-forwarding or network management required
Panel Must be version 2.0 to Run this B426M, if you Panel is a version 1 or 1.2 please contract us to find out how you can have your firmware upgraded.